We are happy to welcome students from Visions In Education!
Please note, if you are a Visions parent, the registration process varies slightly at the end of the checkout process. Read on below to view how to register
- Visit firstteecontracosta.org/register
- If you haven’t already, create an account under your name (Parent/guardian) and add your junior under your account. You can find instructions on how to register by clicking here
- Once you are logged in and ready to register for classes, log in, and select your participant from the drop-down box on the registration website. You do not need to click on the “Add Membership” button.
- After your participant has been selected, choose the class for which you’d like to register and click on “Add to cart”
- Repeat this process for any other student you’d like to register
- When you are ready to checkout, click on the orange “Proceed to checkout” button
- On the next series of pages, fill out the required information
- During the checkout process you will arrive at a page asking if you’d like to apply for financial aid. Please select NO
- When you reach the final page of the checkout process, you will see a summary for the class(es) you’ve selected, as well as a section to enter payment information. At this point, please do not enter any payment information. Instead, within 48 hours send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Your child’s name
- The class they are registering for
- The voucher ID number(s)
- Once we receive the email we will complete your registration and send you a confirmation email.
NOTE: Classes tend to fill out rather quickly. To ensure that your child has a spot in your preferred class we recommend registering early and promptly.
If you have any questions, let us know!