We are happy to welcome students from Visions In Education!
Please note, if you are a Visions parent, the registration process varies slightly at the end of the checkout process. Read on below to view how to register.
- Visit firstteecontracosta.org/register
- If you haven’t already, create an account under your name (Parent/guardian) and add your junior under your account. You can find instructions on how to register by clicking here
- Once you are logged in and ready to register for classes, log in, and select your participant from the drop-down box on the registration website. You do not need to click on the “Add Membership” button.
- After your participant has been selected, choose the class for which you’d like to register and click on “Add to cart”
- Repeat steps 1-4 for any other student you’d like to register
- When you are ready to checkout, click on the orange “Proceed to checkout” button
- On the next series of pages, fill out the required information
- During the checkout process you will arrive at a page asking if you’d like to apply for financial aid. Please select NO
- When you reach the final page of the checkout process, you will see a summary for the class(es) you’ve selected, as well as a section to enter payment information. At this point, please do not enter any payment information. Instead, within 48 hours send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Your child’s name
- The class they are registering for
- The voucher ID number(s)
- Once we receive the email we will complete your registration and send you a confirmation email.
NOTE: It is imperative that you complete the entire registration process (including emailing us) within 48 hours of starting it. This is because our registration website automatically expires registrations older than 48 hours, and if the class is in high demand, you may lose your spot in the class.
NOTE: Classes tend to fill out quickly. To ensure that your child has a spot in your preferred class we recommend registering early and promptly.
ALSO NOTE: Make ups for missed classes are not allowed. Make ups are only offered when cancellations due to weather take place. Review our Parent Orientation to learn more
If you have any questions, let us know!