First Tee – Contra Costa Summer Experience is a unique opportunity for participants of First Tee to enjoy a week in the South Lake Tahoe area participating in many activities such as hiking, swimming, fishing, team-building & leadership activities, and of course, golfing!
Taking place at Camp Concord in South Lake Tahoe, this sleep away camp will allow participants to enjoy the outdoors, make new friends, enjoy the beautiful scenery in the Lake Tahoe area and have a great time with camp activities.
June 21, 2021 Update:
Thanks to a sponsorship and support from Code 3 Limousine & Transportation, we are happy to announce a reduction in the registration fees for this opportunity from $950 to $650!
Additionally, we’ve replaced zip lining with an additional day of golf!
Thank you to our sponsor, Code 3 Limousine & Transportation!
When: Monday, July 19, 2021 to Friday, July 23rd, 2021
Where: Camp Concord, South Lake Tahoe, CA
Cost: $650 per participant for the entire week.* NEW PRICE
*Limited Financial Aid Available & Payment Plans Available (see below)
Includes: Food & Lodging for entire camp, in-camp activities, golfing, transportation.
Limited to 32 participants (16 boys, 16 girls)
- Be a First Tee – Contra Costa and/or Girls Golf participant with at least two sessions attended.
- Participants must be between 9 and 17 years old at the time of camp.
- In the PLAYer 2 or higher level.
- Participant must hold a current Premium Membership
|Participant Application||Financial Aid Application||FAQs|
Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com. Last day to submit applications is June 30, 2021
Families have the following options to complete payment for the Summer Experience:
- A single payment for the full amount can be made at any time, camp fees must be fully paid by July 5th, 2021.
- Alternatively, camp fees can be split into three (3) separate, smaller payments, with all camp fees paid by Monday, July 5th, 2021.
- Additional accommodations can be made on a case-by-case basis. To request payment accommodation, please contact Lucio Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A negative COVID-19 test result will need to be submitted at the time of check in, with the test having taken place no more than 3 days prior to Monday, July 19, 2021
- A health check form will need to be filled out and submitted for each participant at the time of check in.
- Masks will be worn by participants and counselors during camp. Temperature & symptom checks will occur every morning at camp.
- For transportation, two buses will be used to ensure social distancing.
- A registered nurse will be available on-site for the duration of the camp.
Additional protocols & updates will be available on this page