2020 PGA Jr. League
This Summer, First Tee of Contra Costa will be participating in the PGA Jr. League! If your junior has previously participated in our Summer Squads, then the PGA Jr. League will be very familiar as they are pretty similar! Check out the video below to learn more about the PGA Jr. League
Matches will take place in June and July. Between late April and May, practices will take place. Exact dates will be posted on this page once the league teams and matches have been confirmed. Matches will take place on Saturday afternoons.
Where will the matches take place?
Matches will take place at Boundary Oak Golf Course, Buchanan Fields Golf Course, Diablo Creek Golf Course, Lone Tree Golf Course. Additional non-league matches may take place at different golf courses, we will keep you updated as these opportunities become available.
How many teams are there?
In the league we expect to have 4 different golf course locations: Boundary Oak Golf Course, Buchanan Fields Golf Course, Diablo Creek Golf Course, Lone Tree Golf Course. Each location will have at least 1 team.
First Tee of Contra Costa will be having two teams. One of the teams will be based out of Lone Tree Golf Course, while the second team will be based out of Boundary Oak Golf Course. When you register for the class, your team will be assigned based on your geographical location.
What are the requirements to play?
- Youth ages 7-13 are eligible to register for the PGA Jr. League
- Players must have some prior on-course experience. Different skill levels are welcome, participants will be expected to be familiar with golf course etiquette.
If your player has not been on the golf course before, but would like to experience competitive play please check out our Spring and Fall Tournament Series.
$250, includes green fees, practices, shirts and end of season party.
How to register?
Click on the link below to begin the registration process
1. You will be taken to a new page, where you will have the option to create a new account or log in. If you’ve participated in a PGA Jr League before please log in; if you have never participated in a PGA Jr. League, please create a new account and fill out the necessary information.
2. After you’ve created an account or logged in, you will be taken to a new page where you can select or enter the player you are registering. Once you’ve selected the name or entered the new player, click on “Continue”
3. Next, you will be taken to the “Facility Information” page and the following information will be displayed:
Facility Selected: Lone Tree Golf & Event Center
City/State: Antioch, CA
Captain: Ronald Parish
Age Division: 13u Program
*Please note this information is accurate for both Boundary Oak and Lone Tree Teams as our particular teams are based out of Lone Tree Golf Course.* Teams will be assigned according to your geographical location.
4. On the following page, you will have the opportunity to enter your player’s information. Please make sure all information is accurate. When the information has been entered please click on “Continue”
5. On the next step you will be able to select your junior’s shirt!
6. The following page asks you to fill out the participation waiver, please accept the waiver and continue with the registration process.
7. The next screen will ask you to review the information you have entered. If you have additional players to register, you can click on the button at the bottom to add another player, otherwise you can click on the “Continue to Shopping Cart” button.
8. The final page will display your shopping cart and a breakdown of the costs. Please click on the “Checkout” process and enter your payment information. After processing payment, you will receive an email confirmation and a receipt of the transaction.
9. You are all done! Stay tuned for additional communications from our chapter about practices, matches and the parent orientation!
If you have any questions, let us know!