Welcome to The First Tee of Contra Costa!
We are excited to have you join our family! In order to register for classes you will need to create an account. To do this, please follow the steps below:
1. Visit our website firstteecontracosta.org and click on the “Register” button (Red Arrow)
2. The following page will present you with two options; Log In or Create an Account. If you are returning to The First Tee, simply enter your email and password to log in (Red Arrow). If you need help recovering access to your account please click here for instructions
On the other hand, if you are new to The First Tee, you will need to create an account. On the right hand side of the screen (Blue Arrow) please enter the parent or guardian information. You will have an opportunity to enter your junior participant’s information later on.
3. Once you’ve succesfully created the account, you will be shown the different classes and events taking place in our chapter. Before you can choose one of these however, we need to create a profile for your junior. On the “For Participant” drop-down menu (Red Arrow) please click on “Add a Participant”. Here you will be asked for your junior’s information. (See images below)
4. Once you’ve created your junior’s profile, you will be able to select their name and sign them up for classes. From the available listings, please select your preferred location, and follow the prompts to find the appropriate class for your junior and complete checkout.
5. If you have any questions, feel free to let us know!